Why is breed-specific dog food better?
If you are the owner of a purebred, then you would probably be looking for the best diet for your
four-legged friend. From German Shepherd to Labrador, every species is unique in its way.
When feeding a breed-specific dog, you need to consider your dog’s different genetic traits and
nutritional needs to know the most appropriate diet. To fulfill the unique dietary requirements of
these dogs, feeding them the right food can help them live a healthy and happy life. To provide
your purebred with optimal nutrition, choose a breed-specific food that meets the particular
requirements of your furry friend.
For instance, German Shepherds are prone to digestive problems, Dalmatians get urinary
stones, and Golden Retrievers are prone to skin problems. Many of these ailments can be
easily treated as a part of their diet by feeding them the proper nutrients. So, it is rightly said that
providing breed-specific nutrition to your puppy will have more significant health benefits.
Importance of Kibble Shape for Dogs:
It’s essential to feed your dog kibble shape. Small-shaped kibbles are suitable for small breed dogs and pets with brachycephalic jaws. For example, Dachshunds have dental genetic problems, so feeding them food with dental benefits and specific kibble size helps them with their genetic disorders.
Why choose IAMS tailored nutrition for your pets?
IAMS is driven to create pet-specific nutritional solutions tailored across life stage/pet sizes with
visible results. IAMS products are designed to ensure that each pet is at its unique best every
day. IAMS dog food is enriched with ingredients like DHA & Omega 3 fatty acids that help in
healthy cognition & trainability, L-carnitine for weight management in large breed adult dogs,
beet pulp & FOS for healthy digestion in small & medium breed adult dogs, omega-six fatty
acids for healthy joints in puppies and adult dogs, low ash protein & egg dry for strong muscles
in puppies, STPP for healthy teeth in adult dogs and fish oil for healthy skin & coat in adult dogs.
Not just different breeds, but dogs need extra food at various stages of life. For example,
puppies are more susceptible to diseases and need more energy as they grow fast, for which
they require highly digestible proteins & energy-dense food. They also need 3 x more Vit E than
adult dogs each day. In addition, IAMS food contains enhanced DHA for puppies that improve
their trainability performance.
Choose IAMS goodness for your pooch:
- Recommended by US veterinarians
- IAMS is a global brand
- Premium tailored recipes for pets
- Backed by the expertise of the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
IAMS Unique Recipes Tailored to Meet Unique Requirements of Different Breeds:
- German Shepherd: German Shepherd breed is prone to digestive issues; hence IAMS breed-specific food specially designed for the German Shepherd breed contains a blend of beet pulp and prebiotics (FOS) that support healthy digestion, glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for healthy joints, omega 6 and 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, calcium, magnesium, and other minerals and vitamins to support a healthy heart. Natural antioxidants, including vitamin E, support natural defense.
- Golden Retriever: Golden Retriever breed is more prone to skin problems hence IAMS dog food for Golden Retrievers contains omega 6 and 3 fatty acids to keep their skin and coat healthy. It also contains L-Carnitine for healthy weight management. It also has kibbles with STPP for healthy teeth.
- Pug: IAMS food for Pug contains a blend of beet pulp and prebiotics (FOS) for healthy digestion, L-carnitine for healthy metabolism, omega 6 and 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, kibbles with STPP for healthy teeth, and antioxidants including vitamin E to support the natural defense.
IAMS breed-specific dog food contains all the right ingredients and nutrients tailored to meet the unique needs of different dogs. That’s why veterinarians recommend IAMSTM. If you own a purebred, you need to understand your dog’s nutritional needs and feed them with breed-specific nutrition to bring out their best.
This Article Fetched from marshallspetzone.com